Security Solution Architect
Highly accomplished, results-driven certified IT engineer with over 12 years of progressive experience in engineering and architectural areas. Deep knowledge of IT security in areas such as data protection, information rights management (IRM), system security, data loss prevention (DLP), incident response, forensics and security monitoring management. Functional and line management role for the team of 10 employees.
Areas of strength and expertise:
|Data Loss Prevention
Messaging and Collaboration
CREDIT SUISSE AG, Zurich, Switzerland Sep. 2016 – Present Security Solution Architect, Assistant Vice President (AVP)
- Develop architecture, design, configuration and implementation for the Data Loss Prevention (DLP) program.
- Organize evaluation and implement new DLP cloud-based technologies platforms and be the primary interface to product or technology vendors.
- Control implementation of Data Classification and Information Rights Management solutions based on Microsoft Azure AIP platform.
- Chair technical leadership of project team personnel and project tasks with focus on alignment of execution to established strategic goals.
- Present and push forward architectural options at decision boards.
CREDIT SUISSE AG, Zurich, Switzerland Sep. 2015 – Sep. 2016 Core Collaboration Service Operation
- Designed and implemented emails encryption/decryption technology within the bank.
- Executed maintenance for Microsoft Exchange messaging, Symantec Enterprise Vault archiving system, Lync 2013 real-time communication solution and associated core services.
- Operated regulatory investigations using eDiscovery tools.
- Increase security capabilities and mitigate risks applying security baselines.
- Streamlined processes, which reduced the time to support IT infrastructure using redundancy, automation and advanced technologies.
- Supported and implemented disaster recovery solutions in the area of expertise.
KSF TECHNOLOGIES AG, Zurich, Switzerland Apr. 2013 – Sep. 2015 Senior System Engineer
- Spearheaded, designed and implemented new messaging products and components releases in enterprise level environment (50k+ users).
- Proficiently deployed and maintained integration between AD Rights Management Service (RMS) and third party vendor based enhancements into bank’s environment.
TECHEXPERT COMPANY, Kiev, Ukraine Oct. 2010 – Dec. 2012 Trainer, System Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Trainer: organized and provided effectual Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) trainings to individuals and groups of IT specialists.
- Created original IT training courses. Crafted virtual lab environments, wrote teaching materials and presentations.
- Master of Science, Engineering, National Technical University of Ukraine “KPI”, Kiev, Ukraine (2009).
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering, National Technical University of Ukraine “KPI”, Kiev, Ukraine (2007).
CISSP, CCSP, SPLUNK Foundation, Microsoft Certified IT Professional, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, Microsoft Certified Trainer, Symantec Certified Specialist.
German (B1); English (fluent); Russian (native language); Ukrainian (native language).